If the business permits it, you can sign in to class using the MINDBODY® app on your GPS-enabled mobile device. The class sign-in feature works by sending a notification to your phone fifteen minutes before class begins. Simply confirm your spot through the app, then show the confirmation screen to the front desk staff at the business when you arrive.
Enabling the class sign-in feature
- Tap the Menu icon at the top left corner of your screen.
2. Select Settings from the main menu.
3. Under Options, tap Notifications.
4. Tap Mobile sign-in; class sign-ins are enabled when the switch is slid to the right and orange.
Signing in to class
Provided you meet the requirements listed below, you'll receive a notification on your phone when you near the business. Tap the Sign In button to confirm your attendance, then show the confirmation screen to the front desk when you arrive.
You'll have a maximum of 20 minutes to use the self sign-in feature: up to 15 minutes before the start of class, and 5 minutes after it begins. The sign-in window for a 1:00 PM class, for example, extends from 12:45 PM to 1:05 PM.
If you arrive outside of this time frame, please speak to the front desk to confirm your registration.
In order to sign into class from your mobile device:
- Location Services must be enabled on your phone
- You must be within 1/4 mile of the business, within 15 minutes of the class start time
- You must sign up for the class using the MINDBODY app.