Some businesses have waitlists for their classes, allowing you to attend your favorite class if a spot opens up.
To get on a waitlist, start by searching for a business in your area on the Home screen (or, you can select one from your favorites.)
- Go to the class schedule.
- Tap Waitlist beside the full class you'd like to attend.
- If you have a pass available, tap Waitlist again.
- If you're prompted to purchase a pass, select the payment card and tap Waitlist and Buy.
The pass can be used later if you're not added to the class.
Why can't I add myself to a waitlist if the class is full?
Each MINDBODY business decides how they want to use the waitlist feature in their site. If you can't join a waitlist, it's likely the business owner has waitlist restrictions in place.
- You'll need to have an existing pass, or purchase a new one through the app, to join a waitlist. Some businesses, however, will allow you to sign up without a pass and pay later.
- The business may limit the size of the waitlist to just a few clients, or not use it at all.
- The business can restrict how soon before the start of class that a wait list closes.
- Waitlists are not supported for large multi-location businesses. If you bought a pass at one location, and want to use that pass to join a waitlist at another location, you may receive an error message.