If you need to update, email, or erase your personal information at businesses you attend, you can make your requests through our online form known as the "Data options" page.
It's important to know,
- Requests can only be made through businesses who use MINDBODY.
- You can only submit one request at a time, and you’ll need to submit a separate request for each business location you attend.
To make an online submission use one of the following:
Your online account with the business:
- Log into your account using your email and password.
- Click on the My Info tab and select Profile from the submenu.
- Scroll to the bottom to click the data options link.
At the bottom of an automated email you've received from the business:
- Once you receive the email, click the Set preferences link at the bottom of the message.
- Click on the Data options tab next to your “Communication preferences” settings.
Your Preferences page on our consumer website:
- Go to https://mindbody.io/.
- Sign in using your MINDBODY Login, click on your name on the top right to open the dropdown menu, and select Preferences.
- Under the Data Options section, click the Manage data preferences link.
Or, through the MINDBODY app settings (EU consumers only)
How do I make a manual submission?
You can manually submit your request using our MINDBODY Data Subject Request Form instructions.
What can I do with my data?
Once you’re on the Data options page, you can submit requests to update your information, get a copy of your info emailed to you or someone else, or you can ask a business to remove all of your identifiable data from their business.
Learn more about each option below:
Update my data:
Using this option will only submit a request to update your first name, last name, and email address. Any other information will need to be updated through your online profile.
After submitting the request, MINDBODY will update your information and send you a confirmation. This may take 7 or more days.
Click here and use the steps to update your account information with the business without having to send in a request.
Email my data:
You can request a copy of your data to be emailed to you. Note: If you request that your data be emailed to someone else, please provide a valid email address, and tell us if you’d like your data to be removed after the transfer.
After clicking Next, MINDBODY will begin processing your request and the business will keep you informed of the status.
Once the request has been processed, you will receive instructions on how to access the report that includes your data.
Forget my data:
By checking the “forget my personal data” box, you’re requesting that the business forgets all identifiable information on you. This request will need to be approved by the business owner.
After clicking Next, your request will be processed, and you’ll be informed of the status.
Important to note:
- All information necessary for finances or record keeping will be retained by the business.
- If your request is denied, we recommend you check with the business. You may have active data that needs immediate attention, such as:
- Scheduled Auto Pays
- Active Membership or Contract
- Unpaid visits
- Unused Pricing Options
- Positive or negative Account Balance
- Upcoming visits already scheduled