We are currently working on resolving a trending issue with the MINDBODY app's integration with Strava. We are expecting this issue to be resolved soon.
How do I sync the MINDBODY app with my Strava account?
To start, tap on your Profile icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on Settings gear > Integrations.
- Tap on Strava, then Connect Strava.
- Enter the Email and Password for your Strava account. This is separate from your MINDBODY app account.
- Choose the Strava details that you wish to share with the MINDBODY app, then tap Allow.
After you complete a class, open your MINDBODY app. The classes you've taken will post directly to your Strava feed.
Note: Requires MINDBODY app version 5.3 or later.
Which information will appear in my Strava feed?
- Class name (Note: Appointments and enrollments will not appear in your Strava feed.)
- Instructor name
- Studio/business name
- Class duration
- Category (Note: The category's image may appear as "Other.")
How do I disconnect my Strava account and the MINDBODY app?
- In the MINDBODY app, tap on the Profile icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on Settings, then Strava, then Disconnect Strava.
- Tap OK to disconnect.
- Log into your Strava account on a web browser.
- Hover over your profile icon in the upper right corner and select Settings.
- Click on My Apps in the menu on the left.
- Click Revoke Access next to MINDBODY.