You can check out your stats on the Activity tab.
Syncing a Fitbit device will provide more info on the dashboard, such as calories burned, BPM charts, and active minutes.
Your Activity Dashboard includes:
- Total Classes section: You’ll see the number of classes completed within the current month, week and day along with the number of calories burned and steps taken specific to each class you've completed.
- Categories section: You’ll see a list of the categories of each class completed within each time period.
- Month and Week BPM chart: You’ll see your heart rate zones (resting, fat burn, cardio and peak) for each time period. Note: These heart rate zones are user-specific – the height and weight data you add to your Fitbit account determines your heart rate zones, further personalizing the data you’re seeing.
- Today BPM chart: This displays your heart rate during the class you completed today, so you can easily see your heart rate changes during the course of a class.
- Last Activity section: You’ll see a list of the biometric data from the last class you completed: Calories, Steps, Active Minutes, Heart Rate, and Heart Rate Zones
Note: The Activity dashboard is limited to classes at this time, appointment data will not appear in the activity dashboard.