You can sync the MINDBODY® app with the Google Fit app on your Android device to quickly access data on your classes, appointments, and enrollments.
To start, tap on the Profile icon at the bottom of screen, then:
- Tap Settings.
- Under integrations, tap on Google Fit, then Connect Google Fit.
- Choose the details that you wish to share with the MINDBODY app, then tap Allow.
After your next workout, you'll notice that your data has automatically synced with the MINDBODY app.
How do I disconnect my Google Fit app?
The same way you set it up initially—just open the MINDBODY app and go to Profile > Settings > Google Fit to disconnect your accounts.
How do I view my step count for a class?
To view your step count for a MINDBODY class, follow these steps:
- Tap on the My Schedule icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on History on the top right.
- Select My Activity next to the class.
You'll now be be able to see your step count and calories burned for that particular class. You can also toggle between apps (if you use both Fitbit and Google Fit, for instance) and view your stats within this popup.
Where can I view my stats?
You can check out your stats on the Activity dashboard in your profile. If you’re connected to multiple apps (e.g., you use both Fitbit and Google Fit with MINDBODY), then you can quickly switch between your stats by tapping at the top of the Activity dashboard.
Your Activity dashboard includes:
- Total Classes section: You’ll see the number of classes completed within the current month, week, and day along with the number of calories burned and steps taken within each timeframe.
- Categories section: You’ll see a list of the categories of each class completed within each time period.
- Last Activity section: You’ll see a list of the biometric data from the last class you completed: Calories, Steps, Active Minutes, Heart Rate, and Heart Rate Zones. Note that this is the same data you will see if you navigate to Schedule, tap History, then tap the ‘My Activity’ section next to a class you completed.