There are a few ways to book classes for your children at your favorite business. One way is to create an account for your child, log in with their information, and book classes.
Find a business' website by searching here:
Creating a login for your child
Step 1: Create an account for your child
The system works best with a unique account for each child. To create an account for your child, please follow the steps below.
- Go to the business' MINDBODY site, and log in.
- Click on the My Info tab.
- Click Add Family Member.
- Enter the child's name.
- Select the relationship Child of: [your name].
- If you'd like the system to automatically charge your credit card or banking information when purchases are made for the child, choose Yes beside "Paid for by [your name]."
- Enter the child's email address. We recommend providing an email address that you have access to, but is not the email address in your profile at the business.
- Click Save.
- If you are planning to log in as your child later on, the email address listed will be used to create the child's unique login.
- Children under the age of 13 should not have their own login due to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA).
Step 2: Create a login for your child
- Go to the business' MINDBODY site, and click Need new password? in the center of the screen.
- Enter the child's email address.
- Click Next.
- Open the email found in your child's email inbox.
- Follow the steps in the email to create/reset the child's password.
Booking for your child
On the business' MINDBODY site or the business' website
Once you've created your child's account and login, you may log in as your child to book classes. The business will see the child's name on the rosters.