As you use the MINDBODY app, there is certain data that gets saved and cached for quick access later. As this data builds up and accumulates, you may begin to notice a drop in performance. The Reset Data tool can help solve any problems with freezing or general app slowness by clearing this cached data. All of your profile data is kept and you will remain logged in to the app, the tool will simply be clearing out any stored temporary files.
The Reset Data feature will only appear in iOS app versions v5.13 or later.
To check your MINDBODY app version:
- Tap Profile, then the Settings gear, then tap the More option. At the bottom of the next screen you will see your current app version.
If you find that you are on an older version, you can update the app by loading the iTunes app store, tapping Updates at the bottom of the screen, then tapping Update on the MINDBODY app.
To Reset your MINDBODY app's data:
- Tap Profile, then the Settings gear, the More option, then Reset Data.
- You will see a prompt asking if you are sure that you want to reset the app. Tap "Yes" to confirm.
If the Reset Data tool did not help and you are still experiencing issues, there are a few ways you can get in touch with us so that we can help:
- On the bottom right hand corner of this very page you will see a little orange chat icon. Tap the icon to start a chat with a member of our MINDBODY app support team.
- At the Profile screen in the MINDBODY app, tap on the Chat with us option to receive help instantly.
- If you prefer email support you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.