The currency shown in the App is pulled from the Localization the Business set up and the setting controls the date format of their Site, i.e dd.mm.yyyy instead of mm.dd.yyyy. However, when changing the localization settings, this does also change the currency symbol depending on what the business selects.
The currency you see within the App is purely visual, so if you are in France, for example, and the Business is in France but the Currency within the App shows US Dollars $, you will still be charged the amount shown, but in Euros.
To confirm this you can check the Businesses MINDBODY Site, as this will reflect the correct Currency the Business you are using will charge.
- Click here and search for the Business.
- Click Online Store.
- Here you will see the Currency you will be charged in.
Needing further help?
You can reach out to our Support Team at any time.
- On the bottom right hand corner of this very page you will see a little orange circular icon. Tap the icon to open up a chat with our MINDBODY app team
- Under the Profile section in the app, tap on the Chat with us option to find instant help
- If something between lightning speed help and snail mail is your thing, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.