Before sending the confirmation email:
Let's ensure your First Name, Last Name, and Email in use with MINDBODY app is the same as what the studio has on file. If the studio has a different name / email on file for you, MINDBODY Support or the studio staff can update this for you for syncing purposes. This is crucial because MINDBODY app looks for matching email addresses to sync your app profile with the studios you attend.
Syncing MINDBODY app with your studio profile
To start us off, we'll send the app verification email. This can be done simply through these three steps:
- In PROFILE, tap the Settings gear.
- Tap Resend Account Confirmation Email at the top.
- Next, Check Email for the verification email.
Note: if you're not seeing the above menus within MINDBODY app as described, please download the most recent version available in the app store.
We've got some super helpful updates - welcome back!
Plan B: Looking up the studio to sync with MINDBODY app
If your profile was not synced with the app using the above steps, ie. passes and visits are not appearing as expected, let's lookup the business directly from that same confirmation email using these three steps below:
- Open MINDBODY's verification email and click the enclosed link, Verify My Email. You will be redirected to our Account Verification page.
- If the studio does not appear among your synced businesses, swipe down to "Search for a business." Enter the business's name, tap Search, and tap on the name of the business you would like to sync with from possible results.
- Enter the email address and the password used with their website, then tap
Sign In to sync.
That's it! Be sure to check the Passes menu nested within PROFILE to see that your passes have been synced. If something is still missing, it's time to check in with our app support team - they'll get you fixed up in a jif!