Flexible Pricing is a temporary price drop on passes. Lucky you!
Things to know about Flexible Pricing Passes:
- The purchase price for Flexible Pricing passes will appear in orange with the original purchase price displayed below.
- Flexible Pricing passes are non-refundable at the time of purchase, but it is up to the business to make a final decision.
- Not all businesses participate in Flexible Pricing.
- Classes purchased through Flexible Pricing and canceled are automatically returned without a refund--this renders the pass unusable but does not return your money. It's up to the business to decide how to proceed from there.
- Flexible Pricing passes are limited to the U.S. at this time.
- Flexible Pricing will not apply to classes that allow unpaid online signups—because no payment is required when registering.