The most common reason is this, we promise:
- The password you enter needs to be 15 characters or less. The login page will allow you to enter more than 15 characters. Be mindful of this.
Be even more mindful of this if you are relying on a password keeper.
Please note the following
- The password used for your account on file with the business via the web is separate from your password here in the app.
- If you receive a message that says "Change request does not exist" or "Invalid change request key" when resetting your password via the password reset email, the password reset link has either expired or has been used previously and you'll want to tap on the "Forgot password" link again.
- Receiving the "Something went wrong, try again in a few." error message?
- How do I change or reset my MINDBODY app password?